Lab tests from homeTake your sample from home, analysis by Swiss lab, results 2-3 working days later online.
Products in this category
How it works
Order your test
- On working days, all tests ordered are before 5:30 pm are shipped the same day and usually arrive the next day with Swiss Post.
- All tests are packaged in discreet envelopes or parcels.
Take your sample from home
- The test kit will contain all the material you need to easily take a swab, urine, stool or blood sample yourself.
- Never done this before? Don't worry, detailed instructions are included in all test kits.
Send your sample to the lab
- To send your sample to the lab, simply drop it off in any Swiss Post mailbox using the included Retourbox.
- It will be analysed by Synlab, one of Switzerland's leading laboratory providers.
Receive your results online
- Depending on the test, your results will usually be available online 2-3 working days later.
- All results are presented and explained in an easily understandable way, no medical background needed.
Health insurance partnerships
We already have partnerships with some insurance companies. Take a look to see, if costs for some of our products are covered for you!
For CSS supplementary health insurance customers: Get 50% of your test costs covered by insurance
If you have a supplementary health insurance policy with CSS, you can now get 50% of your test costs covered by insurance.
This is how it works:
- Click on the link below to go to the CSS webshop "enjoy365"
- Explore, which tests are currently offered. At the moment, it is the 360° Fatigue Check and the 360° Vitamin Check. The offering changes every few weeks.
- Order your test at 50% of the price
For Sanitas customers: Order iron test for CHF25 now
If you are insured with Sanitas, you can now order Iron tracking test for only CHF25 through the Sanitas app. Please be aware, that the number of tests is limited!
This is how it works:
- Login to the Sanitas app
- Select "Gesundheit" in the navigation bar at the top of the screen
- Enter "Health Yourself" in the navigation bar or find us in the "Innovationslabor" section
- If you have not registered for the Sanitas app yet,you can register with your customer number (can be found in your contract with Sanitas).
Questions about our lab tests from home? We have answers.
How does a lab test from home work?
Step 1: Order your test
Orders before 16:15 on a working day are shipped the same day and usually arrive the next working day with Swiss Post.
Step 2: Take your sample from home
With our test kits you can easily take a blood, urine or swab sample yourself. Never done this before? No worries, step by step instructions are included in your test kit.
Step 3: Send your sample to the lab for analysis
Drop your sample off in any Swiss Post mailbox with the included return box. It will be analysed by our laboratory partner Synlab.
Step 4: Receive your results online
Access your results online, generally after 2-3 working days. Guaranteed without medical jargon & clear recommendations in case you need to take any action.
Will I be able to take a sample by myself without having a medical background?
Yes, our test kits are designed so that you can take a sample at home independently, even without medical knowledge.
Who analyses my sample?
Your sample will be analyzed by Synlab, one of the leading laboratory service providers in Switzerland. The same analysis procedures used for samples taken at the doctor's office will be applied.
How long does it take to get my results?
Typically, your results are available online 2-3 business days after sending your sample to the lab. For selected tests, the analysis may take 3-4 business days.
Will I be able to understand results without having a medical background?
All results are presented in a way that is easy to understand, even without a medical background. Additionally, complex tests include an individual doctor's report with detailed explanations and recommendations for action.
Are the costs for the tests covered by insurance?
Currently, the costs are unfortunately not covered by basic health insurance - yet. However, we have already established partnerships with several health insurance providers where the costs for tests are partially covered. Click here to learn more about our partnerships with health insurers.