Often the test results are already available around 8:45 PM on the 2nd working day after you have returned your sample. If not, the results are usually ready by 8:45 AM the next morning.
Locate the day you have returned your sample to us in the table below, to find out when you can expect the results.
|Return day → Results available
|Monday → Wednesday/Thursday
|Tuesday → Thursday/Friday
|Wednesday → Friday/Monday
|Thursday → Monday/Tuesday
|Friday → Tuesday/Wednesday
|Saturday → Tuesday/Wednesday
|Sunday → Tuesday/Wednesday
In some cases, your results are available one working day later. For example when:
- Swiss Post already emptied the mailbox before you returned your sample
- Swiss Post had a delay returning your sample to us
- Our courier arrives late at the lab (usually only half a day delay)
- It is very busy at the lab (usually only half a day delay)
- One of the days is a public holiday
Personal communication about delays is impossible, as our service is setup for anonymity. This means we don't know who is affected when there is a delay. Feel free to reach out at any time if you believe your results should have been available already!