- ✔️basic check for hayfever symptoms
- ✔️tests for 20+ common allergens triggering hayfever symptoms
Get tested, set up your hayfever medication subscription & consider immunotherapy.
Get to know the enemy with a hayfever test
How our hayfever tests work
Order your hayfever test online
- if you order before 5:30pm, your test will arrive the next working day
- if you order after 5:30pm it arrives on the 2nd working day
- all tests arrive with Swiss Post
Activate test and take your sample
- activate your test online using the code in your test box and then take your sample
- put the sample into the Retourbox and return it to our Swiss lab by dropping the box into any mailbox
Get your test results online
- log in to view your results online within3-4 days
- results tell you about allergic reactions, their severity, your personal hayfever season and describe the allergens you should avoid
Manage hayfever symptoms efficiently with subscription for anti-allergy medication
How to get anti-allergy medication delivered to your home
Set up your hayfever meds subscription
Answer some questions about your health
Verify your identity with a selfie-video, upload a photo of your meds
Receive your medication with Swiss post
Medication will be delivered within 2-3 days by a large Swiss online pharmacy
Reorder with a few clicks
Get a reminder to stock up again in time for the next hayfever season & reorder with a few clicks
Getting rid of hayfever with immunotherapy
What is immunotherapy and how does it work?
Why you should consider immunotherapy
Hayfever results from a hypersensitivity of the immune system to actually harmless plant components, especially pollen. With immunotherapy, the immune system is slowly accustomed to the allergy trigger so that it is treated as normal and the symptoms disappear.
Many studies have shown that immunotherapy reduces symptoms and the need for medication in the first year, and after treatment is complete, little or no medication is needed. Unlike hayfever medications that only treat symptoms, immunotherapy directly addresses the cause of an allergy and can prevent spread to other allergens or the development of allergic asthma.