COVID antibody tests verify your COVID immunity based on a previous infection or vaccination. COVID immunity updates provides you with personalized information about protection from variants, immunity duration and more. Let´s be sure about our COVID protection status!
What you get with COVID Immunity Management
Check immunity from past infection
Antibody test assesses whether you are protected based on a previous COVID infection.
Verify vaccination results
Antibody test checks immune response trigger by COVID vaccination to verify success.
Ongoing COVID immunity updates
Updates provide personalized information on protection from mutations, immunity duration & more.
Why to check your COVID immunity status regularly
#1 Protection after infection
Having had COVID does not necessarily mean you are protected for example due to other mutations of the virus or changes in antibody levels over time.
Having been vaccinated does not necessarily mean that you are protected for example due to mutations of the virus.
#3 Need for re-vaccination
While we were all hoping getting our COVID shots would be the end of that story, studies are showing that it is likely, we will need to get re-vaccinated regularly. We keep you informed when you might need to do so.
#4 Changes in antibody levels
Protection can be assessed by measuring so called antibodies in your blood. Science has shown, that these antibodies - and most likely your protection - might reduce significantly over time.
#5 Information jungle
New discoveries about COVID immunity are being made all the time. Keeping track of what is relevant for you can get exhausting though. Our COVID immunity updates, will keep you up to date stress-free!
Get clarity about COVID immunity status now
How it works
Get vaccinated & order your test
- to check for vaccination success take the test 3 weeks after your final dose
- you can order your test now and we will send it to your home so you already have it handy
Activate test & fill in health questionnaire
- activate your test online using the code in your test box before taking your sample
- complete online health questionnaire about COVID history & health risks
Take sample & get results online
- put the return box with your sample into any Swiss post mailbox to return it to our Swiss lab
- log in to view your results online within 2-3 days
Receive ongoing COVID immunity updates
- immunity updates are based on your test results, health questionnaire responses and newest scientific findings
- updates cover topics like protection from mutations, projected duration of protection and vaccine updates
About the test
When should I take the test?
You should take the test earliest 3 weeks after you received your final COVID vaccine dose (check immune response from vaccination) or 3 weeks after you were diagnosed with a COVID infection (check immune response from infection)
Important: even if you had COVID, it is still recommended to get vaccinated!
What do the results of the test tell you?
- The test assesses your immune response based on a previous COVID infection and in response to vaccination.
- It measures the concentration of different antibodies which according to current scientific knowledge are a good indicator for your degree of protection.
- The test can tell you whether you developed antibodies from a previous infection. It can also detect antibodies from a successful vaccination. It can, however, not tell, whether your vaccination had an impact on your protection status if you already developed antibodies based on a previous infection.
How does the test assess my immunity status?
The test assess the level of antibodies for the so called S1-Spike-Protein and the Nukleokapsid-Protein. If the test can only detect antibodies for the S1-Spike-Protein, your vaccination was successfuly, but you haven't developed antibodies based on a previous COVID infection. If both antibodies are detected, you had COVID and your body successfully produced antibodies. Currently, science can then not tell if vaccination had an impact. It is, however, recommended to get vaccinated despite having had COVID before.
Who analyses the test?
Your sample is analysed by a large Swiss lab, Synlab. They also provide your oficial lab report.
Is the test as accurate as the test at the doctors office?
About COVID immunity updates
What are COVID immunity updates?
COVID immunity updates are personalized pieces of information about your COVID protection status based on your COVID antibody test results, your health questionnaire and newest scientific findings.
What kind of updates can I expect to receive?
- COVID immunity updates will for example inform you about new insights regarding
- - projected duration of protection based on vaccine you received and personal antibody level
- - protection from COVID mutations based on vaccine you received
- - need for (re)vaccination
What are COVID immunity updates based on?
COVID immunity updates are based on
- your test results
- your personal COVID history and profile like previous infections, vaccinations and COVID risk factors
- new scientific insights from studies, clinical trials and other research into COVID immunity
How do I receive COVID immunity updates?
As part of your test activation, you define how you want to receive updates (SMS or Email). To protect you personal health information, we only alert you, that new updates are available. You can then access them by logging into your user account and viewing them on your COVID immunity management dashboard.